Today is Tuesday which means a number of things.
1. It has officially been 2 weeks since my doctors appointment at the Running Institute and my follow-up appointment is tonight! Send good vibes my way please!
2. In order to save the muscles I have gained from running, I have been lifting a lot more these past two weeks. Last night however, I decided to go hard. Normally I do enough to break a sweat and tone but nothing major. Last night, I was one of those grunting people at the weight machine-without all the weight. I think my 12lbs I lifted justified all the grunts that came out of my mouth.
3. I am finally going to see the Hunger Games today! I have been avoiding every website on the Internet that is talking about it. Which is basically every website on the Internet ( I just spend 99% of my time on my site. Don’t judge me ok?).
3. I leave for California for a work conference tomorrow through Sunday evening. I’m going to work my hardest to post but as my days will be filled with workyness and my evenings with workyness I won’t promise anything. Good news is I have a few guest posts lined up for you! Other good news, I get to see my friend Daniela! Here’s a picture of her- as you can see, she dresses a little weird, but whatever.
4. I finally got to watch the premiere of MAD MEN! Omg. Thank you TV for bringing Don Draper into my life.
AND Thank heavens I have friends I can force into spending their free time photo-shopping my head onto pictures. Also, did anyone else die when Roger was imitating the french dance Megan did? I seriously was on the floor laughing. Love Roger Sterling.
What’s your workout tonight?? That’s all the nonsense I have for now!