I just discovered on Google Analytics the ability to see search terms people used that landed them on your blog. I would be lying if I said Ididn’t spend about 15 minutes cracking up over these.
- “i peed my pants”
- Barack Obama is a woman (<-why are you searching that??)
- Going to cut off my right ankle (seriously? don’t do that!)
- Night muscles (<-???)
- Hillbilly on a bike (HA!)
But the winner this week goes to:
- Looking for a freak to come over.
How on earth did that person end up on my blog?? Glad they did though. I’m sure I helped all of those people with finding what they were looking for. These are just from this week. I plan on doing a weekly roundup of my favorites each Friday. Good news is, I will be doing a post on night muscles fairly soon. Once I figure out what the heck they are.
Another thing I like to do on Friday is link to my favorite posts from this week. I love bloggers, and am obsessed with 99% of them. Considering I follow about 29302 blogs I figured every Friday I would do a link roundup of my fave posts from the week. Here are this weeks:
- Gingerfoxx’s first world problems. I look forward to these every Wednesday.
- My lovers CTW and G share their story of how they met here
- My girl SarahOUAL knew I wanted to see 23902 pictures of her butt
- SkinnyRunner is a girl after my own heart when she posted about celebs working out
- HungryRunnerGirl tells me even though I’m injured I’m still a runner
- Bev was totes rude not to invite me over for some Huevos Racheros
- Joanne is trying to kill me with these Sweet Potato Spinach Pesto Lasagna Rolls
- Iowa Girl Eats has ruined my taste for store-bought granola bars with these homemade ones
- Epicurean mom made me rethink having oatmeal for breakfast everyday to instead have quinoa
- Lauren has made my skinny jeans hate me by posting a roasted red pepper and goat cheese pasta
There ya have it! My faves from the week. Leave a link to your fave post from the week in the comments section! That’s all the nonsense I have for now!
PS. Will I be seeing you tomorrow at the Chicago runner/blogger meetup??? Please say YES! (some of us won’t be running (me) so you can meet us after the run!)
PPS. I’ll be at the Shamrock Shuffle Expo tonight at the Women’s Half Marathon booth from 5-7! Stop by and say HEY GURL to me!