I have great news for you! The Women’s Half and 5K posted their pictures from the race which means I can relive the race all over again anytime I want. I’m warning you, these pictures are incredible and I look gorgeous in all of them so don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful.
Now this pictures is from the very beginning of the race. As you can see within the first few steps my face/body was already in utter pain.
When I got down to the end of the turn, I realized the camera man and did my best attempt at looking somewhat pleasant.
This would appear to be when I was running so slow that I’m fairly certain it was actually a walk.
Then something weird happens for the next few pictures. Check out my special hand…
But it gets worse…
What IS that hand doing?? I want to slap it down right now. Stop it special hand, stop. That hand eventually crept away to stop my Garmin at the end of this horrible race.
Um do you see that? The photo cropped perfectly to make it look like I was running a men’s race. Unless I haven’t told you guys something….
Now that you’ve had your fair share of horrible pictures of my busted self, here are this weeks best Friday Searches!
- 1st place prom dresses short (Why do people constantly search prom dresses and end up on my blog?? I’m 24!)
- Can you see a woman’s face in the 50 shades of grey picture (What does this even mean?)
- Is the picture of ryan gosling peeing real? (So there is a real picture? Well my readers will be happy to know that then!)
- Oatmeal face overnight (If you do this, please take pictures and share them with me.)
- Korean female bodybuilder (Well that’s interesting…)
- Women peeing pants (Welcome to my life.)
So there you have it! Not a great week for Friday Searches but still fun. That’s all the nonsense I have for now!
Big plans for this weekend??