Archive for July, 2012
Friday, July 27th, 2012
Holla! We made it through yet another week- TGIF right? Especially because that means Friday Searches!
- “Wooden spoon” (I don’t get with the “” is there…)
- 15 and pregnant (Quality people read my blog.)
- Caffeine face (What is that?)
- Does Justin Bieber have a vacation home in Maryland (I wish.)
- Funny clogged toilet sign (More quality people reading my blog…)
- My son has os trigonum is it okay for him to play soccer (Ask Dr. Chin yo!)
The best one this week is actually the worst. People, when I read this, I got SO mad:
- Air blowing on me during exercise makes me sick
NOOOO!! The Fan Lady is reading my blog! I’ll beat you one day fan lady, you just wait.
That’s all the nonsense I have for now!
Fun weekend plans??
Friday, July 20th, 2012
Happy Friday to you! Sorry for the late post today, I have off and took the morning to workout, catch up on Big Brother and eat lots of oatmeal. An ideal morning no? Let’s get to it: Friday searches!
- Animal crackers obsession (This is a new one for me!)
- Beautiful woman from my gym (So you go to my gym?)
- Daniel Radcliffe little (This one cracked me up.)
- Facebook girls calves photos contest (There was a photo contest for this?)
- Hug me back! (Stop being so bossy.)
- Ikea people fighting (Ugh.)
- Plastic toy meat (HA! Luckily I talk about toy meat a lot.)
And this winner this week is….
- Walkersville high school fashion show 2012
I actually went to school near a Walkersville high school but it cracked me up that this person ended up on my blog searching that. How severely disappointed they must have been. I’ve also found that I should stop writing about Magic Mike because some of the searches I get are well… very very VERY X-rated. Again, those people must be pretty disappointed to end up on my blog after searching what they did….
I leave you with the cutest video I’ve ever seen that I’ve watched about 23902 times. That’s all the nonsense I have for now! (PS. Don’t forget to enter the Chobani giveaway HERE!)
Thursday, July 19th, 2012
You know I love Willie more than anyone or anything in the entire world.
This little dog makes me so happy I can’t stand it. Sadly he lives back in Maryland with my parents but that doesn’t mean I don’t think about him all the time and wish he could apparate to my apartment. Last night especially, I thought of him a lot, so much that I had a dream about him. All I remember in the dream was that he was lying on the couch, his stomach up and I was petting his belly. Before I knew it, I was woken up by PartyDog half asleep mumbling/yelling at me “what are you doing?”
Since it was about 2:30 in the morning, we were both really disoriented and I couldn’t figure out where I was. That was until I realized I was having a dream and was petting PartyDog thinking he was Willie- I woke him up because I was petting him. When I realized this, I busted out laughing (which he appreciated at 2:30 AM) and went back to sleep.
This morning while I was getting ready for work, PartyDog awoke from his slumber and waddled to his computer to check his email. I wandered over to his computer and asked if he needed his belly scratched. Considering how weird I am he just ignored me (as usual) but I kept pestering him about petting his belly until he was finally so annoyed he broke down and actually asked what I was up to (a rareity). Sadly he didn’t remember me petting him in the middle of the night but the rest of the day he spent giving me dirty looks and telling me he was in fact not a dog and he does not appreciate being woken up in the middle of the night from me petting him like Willie.
Did I mention the dog my family had before Willie was named Max? Sorry Max, but you are in fact a dog.
That’s all the nonsense I have for now!
What’s the funniest dream you’ve had lately?
Tuesday, July 17th, 2012
1. I had a date with Rick Bayless this past weekend. I always forget that he has a Frontera Fresca in the Macy’s near my apartment and each time I remember I make PartyDog take me. How can I even put into words how delicious this food is? It makes me angry that it’s so good and that I can’t eat it every single day for every single meal.
2. We might as well talk about the delicious brunch I had this weekend since we are talking about food I shoved in my face over the past two days. I love eggs. So much. So so much. If I could eat the sandwich above and runny eggs everyday for the rest of my life, I would be so happy. And probably pretty fat, but whatever at least I would be eating good…
3. I am so overwhelmed by the amount of movies coming out I NEED to see. Like my life depends on it. The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Watch, The Campaign, and of course The Bourne Legacy. Not to mention the Olympics are coming on. Sadly this all means no books will be read this summer….
4. We need to talk about something really important. Ugh, I wait ALL YEAR for summertime. Not because of the fun times, great weather or good eats but for BIG BROTHER. People, Big Brother is my favorite show of all time and each and every summer I anxiously fist pump around the apartment waiting for it to be on. I’m fairly certain PartyDog loves me a little less with each episode I watch. AND Mike Boogie is back! Please tell me you watch this show too so we can chat about it….
4. Speaking of T.V. shows, I just started watching White Collar and absolutely love it. I wasn’t sure at first whether or not I could get into it, but I find myself thinking about it at random times during the day. That’s a sure sign that I love it. But then again, I typically just find myself thinking about the star of the show Matt Bomer.
How dreamy is he?? AND he was in Magic Mike! You will be really sad to know that he is gay and that his partner and him make the most beautiful couple you will ever see. He is so freakn dreamy we really should look at one more picture- somehow even more dreamy with his glasses.
5. The only thing that could follow that is free stuff for you! Did you enter the Chobani giveaway?? If you haven’t go do it now by clicking HERE.
That’s all the nonsense I have for now! Wait, OK, just one more…
What was the best thing you ate this weekend??