1. I need to stop blogging after having a couple glasses of wine. Sometimes what I think is funny/clever when I’m a couple glasses in, really isn’t. Also, my spelling and grammar in the posts are even worse then they typically are if that’s even possible.
2. Another thing you shouldn’t do after drinking wine is paint your nails.
If anyone would like me do their next manicure e-mail me.
3. Actually, I should probably be honest and tell you that I’m a couple glasses in as I type this post…. don’t judge me. I also just ate half of a baguette. Welcome to my life.
4. Sunday night was another one of those nights where I absolutely did not sleep. The issue was I was SO tired but wide awake at the same time. Did you know that it’s fairly hard to kill 8 hours in the middle of the night when you’re up alone? Lots of reading happened as well as some Nip/Tuck at 2:00 AM. However, I think I found the culprit of my insomnia because every time I take it, I’m awake for all hours of the night peeping on you from my window with binoculars late at night.
5. Speaking of Nip/Tuck, I really want someone to watch it with me right now. Most people have already watched it so I’m constantly hearing ‘ OMG just wait it gets even crazier.” I need someone to talk to about it NOW. I also need some justification here, does anyone else find Matt cute? It feels weird that I’m attracted to him for some reason…probably because when I tell people this they give me an utter look of disgust. He looks a little like Michael Jackson no?
6. Anyone interested in running under my name for the Chicago Marathon? Because of my busted ankle I’m not able to run and I have a race bib for this sold out race. I bought it for $150.00 and am selling for $75.00 or best offer…. but I’m only selling it to someone who’s fast that way if they search my name on Athlinks it will show how fast I am. Actually I think I’ll only sell it to someone who can qualify me for Boston. In all seriousness though, if you are interested or know anyone who is, email me at email@example.com.
That’s all the nonsense I have for now!
I’m interested in knowing if anyone else has certain times/ocassions they try to avoid blogging or if I’m the only one who sucks.