So I tried to keep yesterday’s post a little more serious and less RSFeast-y. Today thankfully, we’re back to normal around here. As I mentioned yesterday, I had SO much fun this weekend with my blogging friends. We rented an awesome house for the entire weekend and spent the all of our time chatting, eating, drinking and playing games. I can’t remember the last time I had an all out girls weekend like that-it was much needed. Although I want to tell you every single detail of the weekend, I figured it would be best to show you some of my favorite pictures….
1. Pre-run picture. Being friends with bloggers has some major perks (like when you are constantly taking pictures of yourself and nobody even glances twice at you) but I was not too excited to take a pre-run picture at 5:00 AM. Never one to shy away from the camera, I decided to just ruin the picture as a whole:
It’s hard being so beautiful sometimes.
2. The time I upstaged Sara Hall. If you are a run-nerd like me, you know who Sara Hall is and know how awesomely awesome it would be to meet her. Well Sara Hall was there handing out the awards at the ceremony and when I went up to accept mine for second in my age group I threw her to the side and took over everything…
I mean who needs a picture with Sara Hall when I can get just take one by myself….?
The picture is much more pleasant with me having a cat-face than my regular face.
4. Fine dining. You only eat the best food when you’re in a house with nine bloggers. Obviously we had some fine dining as you can see in the picture below:
If you’re wondering what the recipe for this beauty is, here you go:
- 1 box of pasta
- 1 jar of sauce
- Cook pasta. Pour sauce on top.
5. A little light reading. I’ve never spent a significant amount of time with Maggie but after this weekend I decided that I now want to spend all of my time with her. I did think it was kind of weird though that she kept reading the phone book…
Whatever floats your boat I guess…
6. Gangnam style. I really had no idea what this whole Gangnam style thing was before this weekend. That all changed when Sierra started blasting it and everyone joined in on the fun. Except me of course because I live under a rock and don’t know anything but where J.Biebs is at a particular time. Anyhoot, this has to be by far, my favorite picture from the weekend (specifically where the arrows are pointing):
The first arrow is Kim and sadly you cannot see that she is waving a plastic spoon in the air and sadly you cannot hear her yelling “Kelsey look at me! I have a spoon.” The second arrow is Erin who looks like she is about to projectile vomit all over our food. This picture gets me every single time.
So those are my faves from the weekend! If you’re interested in reading some other ZOOMA recaps, check out these bloggers below who willingly spent the weekend with me (but don’t like them more than me):
- Kim @ IlaxSTUDIO
- Erin @ Loop Looks
- Sierra @ Posh Meets Pavement
- Bobbi @ Zero to 26.2
- Kayla @ Running: My Anti-Drug
- Kelly W. @ RunningKellmoeters
- Kelly J. @ Kelly the Culinarian
- Emily @ Out and About
- Amy @ Second City Randomness
- Maggie @ MagMileRunner
- Marcia @ Marcia’s Healthy Slice
DO IT. That’s all the nonsense I have for now!
Tell me about the latest and greatest weekend you’ve had!