Let’s be honest here, there’s a lot of bloggers out there that claim to have the best reader but I obviously do. One of my super fabulous (thanks Kristen!) nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger award. She’s fabulous so I need you to check out her blog.
Here’s how the award works:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So here we go, 7 things you don’t want to know about me.
#1: I don’t have the attention span for TV or movies.
There are very few TV shows or movies I can sit down and watch from start to finish. If I’m at the gym/working out I can watch TV for days but if I’m just sitting on my butt, I get bored in about 4 minutes and find something else to do. It’s annoying.
#2: I love change.
I get bored pretty easily and am constantly figuring out new ways to change things in my life. There’s so much in life to experience and I get anxious when something gets too routine that I’m missing out on things.
#3: My wardrobe is very boring.
I don’t have that instinct in me to put together fun outfits. To me, a fun outfit is jeans and shirt and a necklace or scarf. If I find a shirt I like, I buy it in every color available. My closet is basically a shrine to plain black, blue or white shirts.
#4: I listen to Christmas music all year long.
I love Christmas music that’s all.
#5: I have trouble relaxing.
I’ve always had a super busy schedule-even in middle school and high school thanks to swimming so my default mode is to constantly book myself up completely and be swamped with life. When I do have a free minute, I find something to do because I can’t sit still and relax, I feel the need to be productive. The only way I’m able to relax through reading-hence why I love it so much.
#6: I’m having trouble coming up with two more because all I can think about is Harry Potter world….
#7: My dream job is to work for Tosh.0.
I can assure you, I would be incredible at finding weird things online and making commentary/jokes about them. It’s basically what I do now anyway. Lofty dreams right?
And now for my nominations:
- Linds @ http://runningthewindycity.com/
- Maggie @ http://www.magmilerunner.com/
- Sara @ http://sarahoual.com/
- Joanne @ http://www.joanne-eatswellwithothers.com/
- Kim @ http://www.ilaxstudio.com/blog/
- Sierra @ http://www.poshmeetspavement.com/
- Kelly @ http://runningkellometers.blogspot.com/
- Kim @ www.runnernurse.com
- Bree @ http://www.capitolromance.com/
- Sara @ http://rungingerfoxxxrun.blogspot.com/
- Erica @ http://ericafinds.com/
- Erin @ http://www.chicagonow.com/eri-thon/
- Katie @ http://www.peaceloveandoats.com/
- Kelly @ http://www.kellytheculinarian.com/
- Bobbi @ http://zeroto26point2.blogspot.com/
That’s all the nonsense I have for now!
Your turn- tell me a random fact about you!