1. One of my fabulous coworkers made me a loaf of homemade rosemary and olive oil bread. To say I was overjoyed is the understatement of the year.
As you can see, I nibbled on it all day at work. I think this lasted two days in our household.
2. So while this wonderful coworker made me bread, another not so wonderful one left me this rude note on her calculator:
Ha! Take that! Her silly little note didn’t work on me because I did in fact steal that calculator from her desk and used it. As you can also see, I need a calculator, and a manicure.
3.If you read Lindsay’s blog you know that she is watching Dawson’s Creek right now which of course means I also have to do it too. I’m realizing that I don’t quite like the show as much as I did when I was 14. Their banter annoys the crap out of me and the only person I like on the show is Pacey. This however, never gets old:
I really wish PartyDog cried like that.
3. Bethany had some of us over for a cookie decorating party. It was super fun and Lindsay made the best Santa I have ever seen:
I laughed SO hard when I saw this. But then I saw Jeni’s brilliant artwork and laughed even harder:
She didn’t even finish icing the other half! When I pointed this out to her, her defense was “It was my first cookie!” which I personally think makes it even better that she didn’t even finish decorating her first cookie and then moved on to decorate others. Man, these girls never fail to make my pee my pants a little from laughing so hard. Jeni, Linds, I love you both.
4. I bought this for a white elephant present. Except we are now keeping it because PartyDog really likes it.
He will go really well with Hal, the fruity rooster PartyDog got me for my birthday last year:
We have the worst taste in decorating in case you weren’t able to pick that up based on the things we choose to put on display in our apartment.
5. Speaking of “gag” gifts, I picked the best present ever at my work white elephant holiday party:
How amazing do I look? Almost as amazing as this…
Like father, like daughter….
I swear, everyday I make my family a little more proud of me with every post I put on this blog.
That’s all the nonsense I have for now!
PS. THANK YOU for all the kind comments yesterday. You guys are DA BOMB!