1. I need to stop brushing my teeth after I put on my work clothes. Maybe this can be added to my list of 2013 resolutions? It’s only Wednesday and I’ve already come to work with toothpaste all over my shirt twice.
The worst part is…. I sorta notice the toothpaste before I leave the house to go to work and I decide not to change…
2. I’ve been branching out with my wine choices lately. Yesterday we brought home Iron Man wine:
Definitely like it BUT it’s $12.99 which fits into my drink occasionally price point. (TJ’s $5.99 wine is more I like it.)
3. PartyDog went to our fave Weber Grill where I got something that actually rivals with special salad. This was da bomb.
It was the corn bread croutons that did it for me. They are zero calories, trust me.
4. I finally got to try one of the Karyn restaurants! I went to Karyn’s Cooked with Em and Linds where we enjoyed brunch. I got boring oatmeal (if there’s homemade oatmeal on the menu, I order it). Definitely not one of my faves but it was still fun to have a date. Here’s a pic of my friendies more exciting dishes than my oatmeal:
5. Speaking of Linds, she’s leaving for the Goofy Challenge tomorrow! I bribed her with good luck presents to meet up with me for lunch so I could see her one last time before she’s off to run a half-marathon on Saturday and a full on Sunday. Wish her crazy butt luck!
It’s almost gross how in love with her I am. Almost.
6. I’ve been making slow but steady progress at decluttering! This weekend PartyDog and I donated 7 bags of clothes to Goodwill. Anything I hadn’t worn in a year went in the donate pile-no ifs, ands or buts.
I honestly can’t believe we had that much stuff to get rid of… hoarders!
7. I’m already tired from going through all those clothes which leaves me a little less motivated to get the rest of my house in order. Decluttering is hard work. Must…stay…motivated…