1. A few weeks ago I got a package from my parents. I accidently left some sweaters back home during X-mas break so my mom was sending them back my way along with my fancy new specs. Also in the box:
A finger split, bag of plastic meat, bottle cap and one shoelace. My father sure knows how to spoil his little girl.
2. I bought a tiny little top hat the other day to wear to a dinner party. Now that I own one, all I can think about is how I can incorporate it into my daily outfits…
Tiny little top hats are office appropriate right?
3. PartyDog really loves the Palladia channel (it basically plays concerts 24/7). The other night was the best evening of his life according to him because he got to eat lasangna soup and rock out to a STYX concert all night.
Now if you know PartyDog he’s a pretty quiet and reserved guy so imagine someone like that going crazy while listening to STYX and eating soup. Highlight of my life.
4. I bought a Living Social deal for one month of unlimited boxing classes and went to my first one last night. In case you are wondering, boxing classes are not joke. I am in so much pain this morning and I can barely walk. Hurts so good…sorta.
5. Remember my talented coworker who drew this beautiful portrait of me a while ago?
Well he drew and even MORE beautiful and accurate portrait of me last week:
Confidence boost every time I look at this! I mean I never knew just how beautiful my smile is or that I have a Hitler mustache AND that I have the same jewelry as Mr. T. God, I’m gorg.
That’s all the nonsense I have for now!
Your turn! Tell me something random!